The suspect in the murder of 5 people had signs of radicalization

1 min read

Police have reported that the man arrested for the deadly archery attack in Norway had converted to Islam and there were signs that he had been radicalized.

The 37-year-old Danish citizen is accused of killing four women and a man on Wednesday night in the southern city of Kongsberg, rtv21.tv reports.

Regional police chief Ole Bredrup Saeverud said officers had been in contact with the person by 2020.

He was arrested and interrogated for several hours overnight.

The victims were all between the ages of 50 and 70, Chief Saeverud told reporters Thursday morning.21Media