Tylag Durie a teenager from Australia had wanted to experiment in her appearance.
The 16-year-old wanted to make her eyebrows darker and on this occasion used hair dye to dye them, thus neglecting the product instructions.
But what he did not know was against the reaction that such a chemical could have on human skin. The girl's skin was so irritated that it had even affected the eyes. Even though she had gone to the hospital immediately, her eyes had remained with terrible burns.
According to Durie, she was lucky as such a reaction could have left her blind for life.
While now she does not dare to use hair dye anymore as the smallest dot would cause her permanent blindness.