Tomorrow will continue the plenary session of the Assembly of Kosovo, in which six items on the agenda remain for consideration.
In the notification of the Assembly it is announced that the plenary session starts at 10:00.
These are the items on the agenda:
5. First reading of the Draft Law no. 08 / L-065 on Biocidal Products,
6. Second reading of the Draft Law no. 08-L-022 on Electronic Identification and Trusted Services in Electronic Transactions,
7. Second reading of the Draft Law no. 08 / L-029 on Precious Metal Works,
8. Review of the annual report of the Kosovo Agency of Statistics for the year 2020,
10. Election of the Deputy Director of the Water Services Regulatory Authority,
11. Election of members of the Board of Radio Television of Kosovo./21Media